We aim at presenting our calculations as clearly as possible, so that you will not be faced with surprises when receiving the invoice.
Whenever you have a balance, whether due or outstanding, this has been indicated as 'previous balance' and included in the total amount.
The net total amount is due to D & O Trading, in other words: your payment should include the costs of cashing cheques, costs of transfer etc.
Each possibility of effecting payment to D & O Trading is briefly explained below:
- International Money Order
- Postal Giro(now ING Bank)
- Paper Money
- Payment via Swift
- Credit Cards
No longer handled in The Netherlands
Here you have three possibilities:
- You pay to D & O Trading through the Dutch Postbank, where you have an account. This will apply to Dutch buyers, several inhabitants of Belgium and a few Dutch people residing abroad who have a postal giro account at their disposal.
- You effect transfer from your postal giro account abroad to our postal giro account in The Netherlands. This is possible using our BIC and IBAN codes as mentioned in our payment instructions.
- D & O Trading also has a Postal Giro account in Germany. This will apply to German buyers. Otherwise you have to transfer using our BIC and IBAN codes. (see above)
You may also send us banknotes as payment of your invoice. Please remember that in most countries the sending of banknotes through the post is prohibited. In your own interest, your parcel should always be sent to us by registered mail.
The amount received will be converted into EURO at the exchange rate valid on the day of receipt.
Any differences will be stated on the next invoice under 'previous balance'.
We will only accept EURO and US$ notes.
As we have a bank account in the USA, you can always send us a cheque in US$, drawable upon a U.S. bank.
For all other cheques (including cheques in EURO) a surcharge applies of EURO 15.00 for costs of transfer. (These are the costs charged by our bank for cashing the cheque)
In many countries, including the USA, it is necessary to visit the bank in person for this instruction.
Please remember always to use our BIC and IBAN codes.
Please note: The costs charged for this service by the credit card companies have to be paid by you, since D&O Trading will only receive the net amount.
These costs differ per company and have been included in the amounts shown.
We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
- VISA/JCB Card
Unsigned slips cannot be accepted.
Don't forget to include your Card Validation Code